How We Can Help You
Career services prepare our diverse student community to be competitive candidates in their post-graduation pursuits. Through the Office of Career Services, we offer career-related advising and professional development programs to help students cultivate the transferable skills, creativity, professionalism, and vision required to be a contributing member of the public health workforce.
Career services offered to students and alumni include:
- Electronic resume/CV/cover letter submission and review
- One-on-one career and professional development advising appointments
- Resources for finding your path and passion in public health
- Campus- and community-based career and professional development events
- Job, internship, and volunteer opportunity listings
- Fellowship and scholarship listings
- Online resources, tools, and guides
- Access to Rutgers Handshake for current students
Career Services Connect
The Career Services Connect page in Canvas is the primary hub for getting involved with the Rutgers School of Public Health Office for Career Services and accessing all provided services.
Enrolled students are automatically added to the Canvas page and do not need to request access. Alumni who are interested in gaining access must request access.
Contact Career Services
Students, alumni, and employers interested in sharing opportunities or partnering with the Office for Career Services can contact us directly.
Employers interested in recruiting Rutgers School of Public Health talent through Handshake can sign up for an employer account.