Register for Courses
The Spring 2023 Course Schedule will be viewable on myRutgers/Banner Self-Service on October 30, 2023.
- Select term Spring 2024 (Public Health)
- Courses will be listed by course subject code. To view course pre-requisites, click on the course title to view additional course details. If there is a pre-requisite requirement, it will be listed under “Registration Availability.”
Course Schedule Key
- Section 030 (Piscataway) & Section 031 (Newark) - courses offered in-person on campus at the designated school location
- Section 033 (Remote) – synchronous courses with lectures held online via Zoom at the designated day/time
- Section 034 (Hybrid) – courses with a combination of online (asynchronous and/or synchronous) -and- in-person instruction
- Section WEB & W02 (Web-based) - asynchronous courses that do not meet online via Zoom
- Section DIS (Distance Education) - asynchronous courses that are restricted to students enrolled in the Online Master of Public Health in Global Public Health program
Spring 2024: Add/drop period will be held during the first two weeks of the Spring semester. Non-registered continuing students who register during the late registration period will be subject to a $50.00 late registration fee.
The last day to add a course or drop a Spring 2024 course without financial penalty is January 29, 2024.
Master of Public Health (MPH) Practice Experience Registration
MPH students are required to fulfill the Practice Experience requirement, which consists of 1) Applied Practice Experience (APE) and 2) Practicum Capstone.
The APE and Practicum Capstone have separate deadlines to upload their signed learning agreement as required for registration. Students who are eligible to register for PRAC 0715 Applied Practice Experience (0 credits) and PRAC 0716 Practicum Capstone (3 credits) must upload an approved and signed Learning Agreement through the Applied Practice Experience/Practicum Capstone Canvas page before registering online. The Office for Community Engagement and Public Health Practice will review submitted Learning Agreements and update the student’s academic record to allow for online registration.
General information about the requirements and expectations for APE and Practicum Capstone, MPH concentration competencies, and APE/Practicum Capstone orientation sessions can be found on the Student Connect Canvas page.
MPH Practice Experience deadlines can be found on the Rutgers School of Public Health Academic & Registration Calendars. MPH students are expected to review these deadlines and work with their Practicum Advisor to ensure their learning agreements are submitted by the published registration deadline. Students registering online for PRAC 0718 must register during the online registration period. Students on academic probation may not register for Practicum Capstone.
Practicum Capstone Concentration Consideration
Students who are eligible to register for PRAC 0717 Practicum Capstone (1.5 credits) must upload an approved and signed PRAC 0717 Learning Agreement through the Applied Practice Experience/Practicum Capstone Canvas page in order to be registered. The Office of Community Engagement & Public Health Practice will review submitted Learning Agreements and update the student’s academic record to allow for online registration.