OCT is available Monday to Thursday from 8am to 8:30pm and Friday 8am to 5:00pm. If you are having technical dificulties or in need of technology services please contact us:
MyRutgers Portal can be accessed here.
Emails, calendars, files and software are accessible from a university or personal device anywhere with an internet connection. Access your Emails, Office 365 Apps and OneDrive: here
Canvas can be accessed here.
Box can be accessed here.
WebEx can be accessed here.
To activate your NetID, change your password, create email aliases, set up Duo, etc., please visit: https://netid.rutgers.edu.
Connecting to the RBHS Network to access network folders (H:, J:, K: folders or any resrtricted folders) requires the Rutgers Remote Access Virtual Private Network (VPN) through Cisco AnyConnect. VPN provides remote connectivity which mirrors direct access to the campus network. If you don't already have VPN access please follow these steps:
1. Sign up for Duo two-step multi-factor authentication for VPN Remote Access at: https://netid.rutgers.edu
2. Click on Set-up Two Factor Authentication in the left-hand navigation
3. Click on Enroll Now and follow the instructions
4. After enrolling, go back to https://netid.rutgers.edu and choose the link for Service Activation in the left-hand navigation.
5. Choose Remote Access VPN, Cisco AnyConnect Access for Rutgers.
6. Download the Cisco AnyConnect software at https://vpn.rutgers.edu.
7. Launch the Cisco AnyConnect client.
8. When prompted for the server address enter vpn.rutgers.edu
9. When prompted for login/authentication, follow the instructions.
To Turn on Call Forwarding
1. Press the “Fwd All” button on the menu
2. Type your phone number including the 91, for example, 917322353231
3. "Fwd All" button will change to "Fwd Off"
To Turn off Call Forwarding
1. Press the “Fwd OFF” button.