Dean, Rutgers School of Public Health
- Tess Olsson
- Coree Rhem
- Tinashe Muzambi
- Davin Goulbourne
- Andie Weiser-Schlesinger
- Shiva Nayerain Jazi
- Vidhatri Khadke
- Amrita Pal
- Hyacinth AIDS Foundation
- Union County's Office of LGBTQ Affairs
- Newark Department of Health and Community Wellness
- Garden State Equality
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center
CHIBPS has trained over 1,000 scholars and many have gone on to achieve wonderful things in their careers. Here is a small snapshot of what some of our alumni are up to:
- Vanessa Arias-Martinez, MPH, MA, LPC is a Community Liaison at Gilead Sciences.
- Michael Bare, MPH is the Director of Communications for Communities United for Restorative Youth Justice (CURYJ).
- Staci Barton, MPH is a Senior Project Officer at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Jackie Blachman-Forshay, MPH is a Country Representative for IMPACT Iniatives in Amman, Jordan.
- Paul D’Avanzo, PhD is a Chief Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies at Columbia University.
- Stephanie Doig, PhD is a clinical psychologist in London for the National Health Service.
- Jessica Eddy, PhD is a Clinical Psychologist in New York, NY.
- Briana Furch, MD, MPH is an HIV epidemiology research analyst and Physician Scientist at Fred Hutch in Seattle, WA
- Susannah Gervolino, MPH is the Youth Program Coordinator at Hudson Pride Center
- Marybec Griffin, PhD is an Assistant Professor at Rutgers University.
- Sophia Halkitis, MS is a Senior Data Analyst at Brigham and Women’s Children’s Hospital.
- Buddy (Melvin) Hampton is a Clinical Assistant Professor at NYU Grossman School of Medicine.
- Roy C. Jerome, PhD is a licensed psychologist and Assistant Professor at the Icahn School of Medicine Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Elizabeth Kaplun, MPH is a Qualitative Data Analyst at NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Anita Karr, MPH is a Project Coordinator at Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- Saara Kaudeyr, MPH is a Manager in Corporate Research at Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose.
- Mathew Kiang, ScD is an Assistant Professor at of Epidemiology and Population Health at Stanford University.
- Molly Kingdon, PhD is a Licensed Psychologist in New York, NY.
- Sarah Kiperman, PhD is an Assistant Professor at Wayne State University.
- Sandra Kupprat, PhD is a Career Counselor at Baruch College, City University of New York.
- Michael Levy, MA, PhD is a Licensed Psychologist in New York, NY..
- Rob Moeller, PhD, EdM is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Middlebury College.
- Alvaro Moreira, MA is a Clinical Psychologist at in New York, NY
- Joseph Palamar, PhD, MPH is an Associate Professor in the Department of Population Health at NYU Langone.
- Nandini Pillai, MPH is a Project Manager at the Research Triangle Institute International
- James Pollock, PhD is a Licensed Psychologist in the Health and Wellness Section for the New York City Police Department
- Annie Ristuccia, MPH is a Master of Social Work Candidate at Hunter College
- Sandra Rodriguez, MPH is a Senior Research Director at Columbia University.
- William (Ben) Rogers, CCRP is Director , CDx Partner PMO at Aligent Technologies.
- Mireya Rosas Barajas, MPH is the Queer and Trans Students of Color Resources and Retention Coordinator at Portland State University
- Ellen L. Short, PhD is a Counseling Psychologist and Associate Professor of Graduate Counseling Programs for the School of Education at LIU Brooklyn.
- Daniel Siconolfi, PhD is a Behavioral & Social Scientist at RAND Corporation and the 2021 Aging and Longevity Fellow.
- Simon Slater, PhD is a Senior Manager, Foodservice Insights at PepsiCo
- Todd Solomon, PhD is Director of Global Clinical Development: CNS & Digital Medicine at MindMed.
- J. L. Stewart, BFA, PhD recently graduated from the Applied Social and Community Psychology Program at North Carolina State University.
- Katie Stiene, MD, MPH is a Resident at LAC + USC Emergency Medicine.
- Erik D. Storholm PhD is an Assistant Professor at San Diego State Unviersity.
- Christopher Stults, PhD is an Assistant Professor of Psychology at Baruch College, City University of New York.
- Leo Wilton, PhD is a clinical psychologist for the HIV Prevention Trials Network and a Professor and Chair of the Human Development Department at SUNY Binghamton University.
- David Zade, PhD is an instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard University Medical School and a research scientist at the Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center at the Veterans’ Affairs Boston Healthcare System.
- Adrian Zongrone, MPH is a Public Health Senior Data Analyst at Conduent.