This site is intended to serve the research-related needs of faculty, administrators, staff, and students of the Rutgers School of Public Health. Please let us know how we can improve our services.
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) at Rutgers School of Public Health has several goals:
- Facilitate the grant application process
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, University, and sponsor requirements
- Identify sources of financial support for research
- Inform faculty about funding opportunities
- Educate potential grantors about the School's research capabilities
- Publicize faculty research successes and research interests