Certificate programs are intended for post-baccalaureate students interested in entering the public health field and for returning public health graduates who wish to enhance their knowledge. These programs will allow for specialization in a very particular aspect of public health such as: oral public health, clinical epidemiology, environmental health or general public health. Accepted students will be required to provide immunization information as stipulated under University Policy. Full-time students require health insurance. Student Visa's (F-1) will not be issued for certificate participation.
Certificate programs offered by the Rutgers School of Public Health:
- Clinical Epidemiology (New Brunswick and Newark Campuses)
- Environmental and Occupational Health (New Brunswick Campus)
- General Public Health (all campuses)
- Global Public Health (New Brunswick Campus)
- Health Policy (New Brunswick Campus)
- Public Health Preparedness (New Brunswick Campus) **Program is being revised.**
- Public Policy and Oral Health Services Administration (Newark Campus)
Other certificate programs are being developed and will be posted as approved.
To view Gainful Employment information related to our certificate programs, click here.