In fulfilling our mission, we are guided by strong values, including
- High-quality performance and work products in all of our teaching, research and service.
- Creative thinking, innovation, and discovery.
- Integrity as exemplified by ethical behavior, honesty, fairness, responsibility, and accountability.
- Respectful treatment of all individuals.
- Diversity of background and experience among our faculty, staff and students as well as the populations we serve.
- Productive collaboration both within our school and with outside individuals and agencies.
- The democratic process, equal opportunity and social justice.